Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hi Ya’ll,

I went yesterday to have the stitches out as I was told. Boy, I hate riding in the car and lost my breakfast. I bet My Foster Mom won’t feed me before I travel again! Well dah, I get on the table only to find out that they are dissolvable stitches! I did just fine on the ride home.

But hey, today is another day. I am up and in the toy box right after breakfast. I am using my leg a little more each day. And the hair is growing back. I won’t shave my legs again!




Webfetti.com

6 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Summer

Lots of pups loose theiw bweakfast in caws..don't wowwy about it I 'm suwe you momis n't mad..that's so nice that you'we stitches awe gone..hurrah!! just excewcise a little mowe each day and the haiw wil be pawfect in no time!!no mowe shaving!!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Isabella said...

Summer, I am so glad you got the surgery you needed. You must have been in a lot of pain. Hey- my Human had a hip replacement and she gets around pretty good. I bet you will, too.

I hope you find the perfect forever home soon.
Big Wags.
Isabella

Stanley said...

Summer Girl!

It sounds like you're healing up and will be ready for wrasslin' in no time. Sorry about your hurling in the car. Sadly, it happens to all of us at sometime.

Can't wait to see your leg get all furry! You are cute enough as it is right now!

Goober love,
Stanley

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Summer :-)

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Janie said...

Hi Summer, I used to puke in the car too. You just need to relax...sleep helps too.

Janie the Paine

Noah the Airedale said...

The best thing about being a dog Summer is that even if we loose our food, it's never really lost cause we can eat it up again....yay

Love Noah & the gals
xxxx