Saturday, September 22, 2007

***** Dreams Do Come True *****

Home again * Home again * Jig-a-de-jig!! Yup! I may have a home soon :-) And I am digging it *** not really cause I don’t dig! Hee Hee!! But I think there is a special boy who will play with me, too. He will be surprised at how smart I am about getting toys out of the box right after he picks them up and puts them away. I play chase the ball, too. I hope my new family will find the time to update my blog so everyone can keep up with my progress. Keep your paws crossed that my dream will soon come true.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Summer.

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Paws and fingers are all crossed here that you get your dream, Summer! How exciting for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

We are also keeping everything crossed for you to find your furever home Summer - that would be just wonderful !

I do hope that your new family will keep up with your bloggie - we would miss you :-(

Love
Opy

Peaches said...

I hope you get to stay with your family. they really seem to love you enough to make you a doggie bloggie :]
bark at you soon.
Love Peaches.

Lacy said...

woofies summer!!! hope u have lots of fun at ur new furever home!!!ur such a cutie, somebody gonna give u fantastic life...

;)lacylulu

William Tell said...

I hope your dreams come true, Summer. I can tell you that having a boy in the family is great fun! My Boy can think up the most fantastic games to play. We never get tired of being together.

Best wishes,
William Tell

Stanley said...

Summer Girl!

That would be so cool... and so soon! Yea! Keep us posted. I bet you can't wait to know for sure. I remember waiting in a kennel to be adopted. You're so lucky to have your foster fam!

Goober love,
Stanley

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow your own boy! Paws crossed!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Pawsome news, Summer. I'll keep my paws crossed that you get your forever home soon. Jx

Asta said...

Oh Summew
I suwe hope youw dweams DO come twue..it would be the best if you got that fuwwevew home....I hope you don't disappeaw ,we think you'we a cutie and would love to heaw all about youw new life of fun with youw family
smoochie kisses
Asta

Dean-O! said...

Hi Summer! Nice to meet you. I hope that you find a very special forever home.

Wire-y hugs & kisses from Dean-O! in Montreal