Tuesday, September 11, 2007

***** These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things *****



As you can see, my surgery has not stopped me from having fun. Mommy feeds me three times a day to help me gain weight and build up my muscles.

Interests

Eating treats
Playing chase

Squeaky toys (the louder the better)

Eating Following my foster mom
Sleeping
AND MORE EATING

Favorite Movies

"Lassie Come Home" ** I cried.

Favorite Music

"Sweet Summer" by Diamond Rio of course!

Favorite Books

Silly,I can't read.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



3 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Summer, sounds as though you've been through a lot! Here's to a speedy recovery and a finding a happy forever home soon. J x

Asta said...

Summer
WELCOME! It's so nice to meet you! I wish I lived closew, so we could sniff and play and I'd shawe all my tweats with you..I weigh way mowe than you, so you have to catch up, sweetie..you'we vewy pwetty and I'm so glad you'we gettig such wondewful loving cawe.
I'm sowwy fow all the bad things that have happened to you,,I hope its all pawfect fwom now on and you find the best fowever home soon
lots of smoochie kisses
Asta

Agatha and Archie said...

Hello Summer,We have heard of you through our friend Asta. We too are so sorry for all you have been through but thrilled you are on the road to recovery!!We hope you find a wonderfull new home. Love Agatha and Archie